Translate

Tuesday 20 October 2020

Back to school after lockdown campaign. Don't miss it! Webisode 3

 This is an exciting time for thousands of students in Angola. It’s six months that students were left without classes, but now that schools reopened many children are glad to be with their friends again. 

Over the last few days we have been visiting some primary, secondary and tertiary level students to speak about their lives after school lockdows.

Our today's guest is Cecilia, she will share with us what she observed in the school regarding the conditions created and preventive measures against covid-19.



1. Introduction (name, age, class, country)

My name is Cecilia Musseke, I am 14 years old and I am Angolan. I am in the 8th grade level at the school complex of Cazenga in luanda.

2. How has covid-19 affected you?

Covid-19 affected me very much as a student,  I stayed for a long time without having contact with my colleagues and teachers or acquiring new knowledge. But during the time I stayed at home, I reviewed some subjects to remind me the old classes.

3. Now that the schools have reopened have you gone back to school?

Yes, thank God the schools have reopened and now I returned to study.

4. Did the school distribute any Bio-security materials?

The school did not distribute any bio-security materials. We walk with our own bio-security materials.

I only see the school guard at the main gate with a thermometer to measure our temperatures and a bottle of alcohol gel to disinfect the hands before entering the classroom.

5. What are the prevention measures against covid - 19 you saw that the government / school created to ensure your safety?

Always use the masks, disinfect the hands with alcohol gel or ethyl alcohol, wash the hands with water and soap, keep a distance of 1 meter and bring a bottle with water and bleach to disinfect the toilet before we make our needs.

6. And how do you feel? Are you enjoying going to class or are you scared?

I am happy to go back to school, I met my colleagues and teachers again. I'm not afraid of covid-19 because I always carry alcohol gel and masks in my bag. I am always alert to dangers, I always use the mask and keep the distance of 1.5 meters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tell me about Sofonie Dala - entrepreneur philanthropist

Entrepreneur philanthropist Sofonie Dala, the founder of the digital startup "Talentos Multiplus," emerges as a beacon of innovati...