Translate

Friday 4 September 2020

Congratulations! Sofonie Dala wins another UNICEF international certificate and Free training from jobberman

 Last month I got an email saying that UNICEF has selected me for their FREE training! 

As a result of amazing work I did there with the UNICEF GENU COVID19 Design Challenge. Of course I accepted the offer, participated in the online training and certification in soft skills. Now I am Officially Qualified.



Honestly, the training has opened my eyes to the things I never knew before. The skills are so wonderful and are real and day to day life experiences not a kind of abstract courses. They are things we must come across in our everyday lives and in the future as long as we interact with human beings.

So far these skills have taught  me a lot of things which include how to handle issues in my environment and anywhere I may find myself bearing in mind that individuals differ and should be dealt with utmost care and wisdom.

Importantly, time is money and should be managed properly as procrastination is bad and can either delay or mar success.

The instructors are great! Their knowledge of the course content is second to none which made me to start day dreaming of becoming one someday.
I'm grateful to UNICEF and the entire community of Jobberman for giving me the opportunity to partake in the training.


The training is not yet available on Youtube, but you can watch these ones.


6 tips for hiring Talent Remotely



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tell me about Sofonie Dala - entrepreneur philanthropist

Entrepreneur philanthropist Sofonie Dala, the founder of the digital startup "Talentos Multiplus," emerges as a beacon of innovati...