Translate

Monday 22 July 2024

Introducing the New Me To The World: Join Me on My 21-Day Challenge Journey! ๐ŸŒŸ

 

Introducing the New Me To The World

Join Me on My 21-Day Challenge Journey! ๐ŸŒŸ


Dear friends, family,
 community members, partners, followers and stakeholders

I hope you’re doing well!

As part of my 21-Day Challenge to BECOME a BETTER version of ME, I am excited to share with you a declaration of who I am BECOMING and to invite you to be one of my accountability partners.



“TO BE LIST” DECLARATION

My name is Sofonie Dala and I AM a confident, supportive, proactive leader who commits to empowering communities through sustainable development and social innovation and will create meaningful and lasting positive change for all.

This is the new me, and I would be grateful if you could support me on this journey by holding me accountable to this declaration. Your encouragement and support will mean a lot to me as I work towards these goals.

Additionally, I’m thrilled to invite you to the graduation ceremony of my 21-Day Challenge, where I will celebrate this milestone along with other participants. I would be honored to have you join me!


HEAR OTHER GRADUATES’ TESTIMONIALS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8ohVhXFM3g&feature=youtu.be


YOU TOO CAN BECOME A BETTER YOU, REGISTER
https://www.mipad.org/connectology

Thank you for being a part of this special moment in my life. I look forward to celebrating with you and sharing the journey ahead!

Yours Truly,
Sofonie Dala
July 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

A Successful Conclusion to the Free-Plastic Ocean and Sustainable Fishing Campaign

By Sofonie Dala September 25, 2022 Greetings from Angola! I am Sofonie Dala, and today marks the completion of our #Plastic_Free_Oceans docu...