Translate

Tuesday 20 September 2022

Request for a restraining order (precautionary measure) against Lisa Heinrichs

 30/04/2023

UPDATED. REPEATED NEGATIVE EVENTS FROM 2022 TO 2023



COMPLAINT: FRAUD AND NASTY COMPETITION AT UN SDG ACTION AWARDS

DEAR UN SDG ACTION AWARD ORGANIZERS,


My name is Sofonie Dala, I am from Angola, I submitted my application on March 8th 2023 and today I saw that my profile was deleted and my project was stolen. It's not the first time you've committed a crime like this, last year it was the same thing. I demand justice.

The picture shows how my profile looked like on March 8th when I submitted my application 

And  how my profile looks today. My candidacy deleted and project stolen.

On April 2nd I nominated my oranization and it was also stolen and deleted. 

It's not the first time you've committed a crime like this with me. Last year it was the same thing. I demand justice. If you do not return my project I will use all possible means of communication to make this problem reach the ears of Antonio Guterres.

At the time after I submitted my project I downloaded the pdf version to use as proof because I know you are jealous racists and have been very cruel to Africans.


NOW WE'RE IN 2023 THIS WOMAN (LISA) CONTINUES TO LIE. SHE IS VERY ENVIOUS, ALWAYS COMES WITH CHEATS, LIES, DECEITS, MANIPULATIONS. SHE IS ENJEOUS AND FAILED WORKS TOO LITTLE AND WANTS TO TAKE MY PLACE. DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM HER. Also be ware of Mr Didier it seems that they are now joining forces.Be ware of false information and recommendations.

NEGATIVE EVENTS OF 2022

Greetings,

 

Request for a restraining order (precautionary measure) against the thief - highly dangerous criminal  Lisa Heinrichs <lisa.heinrichs@undp.org>.



This is my urgent Request for a restraining order (precautionary measure) against the thief - highly dangerous criminal  Lisa Heinrichs <lisa.heinrichs@undp.org>  and her friends  Jade Ok <jade.ok@undp.org>, Pamela Nyandoro <pamela.nyandoro@undp.org>  along with her boyfriend, a man who works with her to destroy all progress on my profiles.


1. https://www.act4sdgs.org/profile/sofoniedala



Ms. Lisa Heinrichs is very dishonest and creates several fake accounts, steals my ideas and my actions to take advantage.


She also makes copy of some of my actions and posting on the fake profiles she creates, in order to say that someone first posted the same idea.

She is very jealous and incompetent. With her dirty behavior she blocked some of my actions and arranged with some dishonest managers to not accept any new actions from me.  That is how she uses to take advantage of my work and steal money.


I am thus denouncing this criminal, lying and dishonest woman and I want her to go to jail along with her team.




This wretched woman is guilty of every misfortune and obstacles I've faced so far on the platform. They also constantly hacked into my profile, messed up all my work, mind-inducing the jury to make serious mistakes that would  allow her to steal money.


Ms. Lisa Heinrichs is very dishonest and creates several fake accounts, steals my ideas and my actions to gain advantage.

image.png
She contacted me on September and asked me to inform her about all my activities and how I have managed to be successful, I innocently passed on to her information that should never be passed on, as she had an evil plan to block some of my actions on the global map page, and also to copy some of my actions and posting on the fake profiles she creates, in order to say that someone first posted the same idea.
She is very jealous and incompetent. With her dirty behavior she blocked some of my actions and arranged with some dishonest people to not accept any new actions from me. 
image.png

.
image.png
image.png
This wretched woman is guilty of every misfortune and obstacles I've faced so far on the platform. They also invaded my profile constantly, spoiled all my work and turned people against me. This was one of the reasons that made me switch to another account.

image.png


This was one of the reasons that made me switch to another account.



Yet this criminal woman continues to pursue me. She keeps lying, giving bad advice to managers who control my actions and leads them astray.

IF YOU SEE THIS WOMAN WALKING AROUND PLEASE CALL THE POLICE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tell me about Sofonie Dala - entrepreneur philanthropist

Entrepreneur philanthropist Sofonie Dala, the founder of the digital startup "Talentos Multiplus," emerges as a beacon of innovati...