Translate

Saturday 8 May 2021

Congratulations! My book "THE GEOLOGICAL STRUCTURE OF THE TAKULA FIELD IN ANGOLA" is now available in 8 new languages

 My book was published internationally. I thought you might also be interested in getting your copy. Please click on my personal link to buy on AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=SOFONIE+DALA&ref=nb_sb_noss




With the aim of helping thousands of international students, particularly Angolans, who study abroad, I decided to publish my thesis as a book in order to ease the lives of those students who have been struggling to find scientific and academic information about Angola in order to write their course work. This book was specially published to assist students taking courses in Mining Geology, Petroleum and Gas engineering and other related fields.


Translation Bundle Deal

My book "Геологическое строение месторождения Такула" is now available in 8 new languages. Get your copy in each language and save 30.0%



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tell me about Sofonie Dala - entrepreneur philanthropist

Entrepreneur philanthropist Sofonie Dala, the founder of the digital startup "Talentos Multiplus," emerges as a beacon of innovati...