Translate

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Peeking at children on the day of SADC liberation during the pandemic. Africa Educates Her with Sofonie Dala

Yesteday March 23, was a public holiday. We celebrated the Southern Africa Liberation Day. The date is a special day for the region, highly regarded as one of the turning points in southern Africa’s history.

Children did not go to school yesterday. Watch this video to see how they spent the day!



Hi! I’m Josefa Rock, I’m in the 6th grade and I’m 13 years old. I didn't go to school today because we are celebrating the Southern Africa Liberation Day.
Ok Josefa, how did the covid-19 impact your studies? Covid-19 hindered our studies and made us stay at home for almost a year. We were missing our colleagues, teachers and everything. When did you return to classes? I returned to study in October.
Wasn't it difficult? It was very difficult.
How did the exams go? I haven't done any exams yet. Are you here playing with friends celebrating the holiday right now? Yea.

They even had time to dance!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tell me about Sofonie Dala - entrepreneur philanthropist

Entrepreneur philanthropist Sofonie Dala, the founder of the digital startup "Talentos Multiplus," emerges as a beacon of innovati...