Translate

Friday 12 March 2021

Alert ⚠ The thief that made my blood boil

Dear all, I need help! 

My name is Sofonie Dala, I am the header and the exclusive owner of this blog.

Please note that the contents (including any attachments, videos, translations) are my hard work and I do not have any sponsors and partners that contributes or gives me money to keep my work going.

Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of my contents is strictly prohibited, and you should please notify the author immediately and then report it to the police.

The thief that made my blood boil! 


When I discovered that this woman since last year have been stealing all my contents and hard work, particularly 
1. Africa Educates Her Campaign seasons 1,2, 3 and 
2. Corona Voice Angola.
She have been claiming it as her own business, the message that I received from her just  made my blood boil. I just knew I had to take action. 
She never lived with me, never supported me morally, nor financially nor professionally. 

 But what does she want? Money from illicities activities.

Keeps telling beautiful lies to people's ears, presenting attractive projects involving scholarships organized by a group of  pastors with the main objective of taking financial advantages and steal money.

Puts pressure and emotionally blackmails people to in order to earn pity.
She dreams to receive a large amount of money that does not belong to her. Thieves. Keeps coming again and again. Shameless woman. 

She tries to reach the laurels of victory in an illegal, dishonest and dirty way, stepping on somebody else. Lies and manipulates people to take financial advantage.

She is not the only one, there is a network of malicious and criminal people who do this, some are in South Africa with few collaborators in Togo. Specially Mr. Mdlongwa that have been stealing and keeping a lot of money, does not pay debts. Fed up with this scamer, demon.
Is there anyone powerful to eliminate these people from my path? They are delaying my progress.

THIS WOMAN HAS BEEN STEALING MY CONTENT AND MY HARD WORK, MAKES MONEY BEHIND MY BACK (EATS AND DRINKS BY MY ACCOUNT), AFTER LIES TO PEOPLE THAT SHE IS THE ORGANIZER. SHE IS IN SOUTH AFRICA IF YOU SEE HER PLEASE CALL THE POLICE 🚨 ⚠️

To those people that have been doing such nasty work:

I hereby ask you on this day, February 16, 2021, to cease and desist use of any and all text, videos, graphics, and phrases that were taken from my website. 

 If you do not make such a response, don't stop stealing my property and claiming it as yours, I will be forced to take legal action against you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tell me about Sofonie Dala - entrepreneur philanthropist

Entrepreneur philanthropist Sofonie Dala, the founder of the digital startup "Talentos Multiplus," emerges as a beacon of innovati...