Translate

Sunday 18 October 2020

Back to school after lockdown campaign. Don't miss it! Webisode 2

Early this spring, school gates around the world slammed shut. By early April, an astonishing 1.5 billion young people were staying home as part of broader shutdowns to protect people from the novel coronavirus.

In early this month Angola decided to reopen school gates and thousands students went back to school. 

However, a 16 years old Julia will go back to school only tomorrow, but before that, she decided to share with us what is she expecting to see there.


Please introduce yourself.

My name is  Julia Valentin, I'm 16 years old, I'm in 11th grade and I'm Angolan.

How did covid-19 affect you?

The coronavirus affected me academically, because I stayed at home for 6 months, a long time without studying and this had a negative impact on my life.

What have you been doing to continue learning in this pandemic era?

To continue learning I have been reading our school subjects I had before the pandemic, I read some books to gain more knowledge and I also visit student websites.

What do you think educational agents should do to protect students from coronavirus?

Agents must have hygiene teams in schools, enforce physical distance, work with the thermometer to measure students' temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tell me about Sofonie Dala - entrepreneur philanthropist

Entrepreneur philanthropist Sofonie Dala, the founder of the digital startup "Talentos Multiplus," emerges as a beacon of innovati...