Translate

Thursday 29 October 2020

Girls back to school after lockdowns. Campaign with Sofonie Dala. Webisode 10

This is a very uncertain time and although it would be great if we could make COVID disappear- we can’t (not yet anyway). Children, like us adults, must learn to tolerate some uncertainty!

You may be wondering whether to send your child back to school soon. You may have good reasons for wanting to keep your child at home for longer. This campaign will give you an insight of how are things going in schools.

Our today's guest is Delcania, she will give her feedback about school.

1. Introduction 
Hi! My name and Delcania, I am 11 years old and studying in the sixth grade. 

2. How has covid - 19 affected your student life? 
The coronavirus pandemic affected me negatively, I stopped studying, I lost contacts with my colleagues and this made me very sad, but I still have forces to study. In the time I stayed at home, I took my notebooks and started studying, even my sister was teaching me at home. I didn't lose my strength.

3. Now that schools have reopened, have you gone back to school?
Yes. Thanks God, the schools have already reopened. I'm very happy.

4. Has your school distributed any biosecurity materials?
Unfortunately my school did not distribute any biosecurity materials. They just put taps for hand washing and the school guard with the thermometer to measure our temperatures. This is not enough to guarantee our safety, the school should invest more in bio-security equipment.

5. What are the prevention measures against covid - 19 you saw that the government/ school created to ensure your safety?
We should bring a cloth with water and bleach to disinfect the desks, alcohol, gloves and always use masks.

6. How do you feel? Are you enjoying going to class or you are scared?
I am very happy because God is protecting us from this disease. I am not afraid of COVID-19 because I know that God is with me.

Don't miss this opportunity to bring girls back to school. Join us! 

Share your experiences learning/teaching during the school closures & the projects or initiatives you've launched to get girls back to school post #COVID19 in your local communities. 
Visit my new channel to see all the activities https://she-leads.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tell me about Sofonie Dala - entrepreneur philanthropist

Entrepreneur philanthropist Sofonie Dala, the founder of the digital startup "Talentos Multiplus," emerges as a beacon of innovati...