Translate

Thursday 6 February 2020

Self-defense

 I have a lot of passion but not a lot of profit! ❤️

I will spend the next few months honing my message, elevating my content, and positioning myself for meaningful opportunities and now in 2020:

I will built a six figure plus digital presence Partnered with the largest brands in the world like Facebook, Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Instagram, Netflix, Twitter, Twitter and so on.
I will speak at countless conferences. 


I will do all of this and more with two things: a clear message and a strong image.

I will share all of this with you and more as soon as possible.


xo

Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tell me about Sofonie Dala - entrepreneur philanthropist

Entrepreneur philanthropist Sofonie Dala, the founder of the digital startup "Talentos Multiplus," emerges as a beacon of innovati...