Translate

Wednesday 23 December 2020

''Corona Voice'' - Angola. The tok show with Sofonie Dala. Don't Miss It. Day 20

 Our coronavirus show is live in Angola. Day 20

The disproportionate effect of the pandemic on young people has exacerbated inequalities and risks reducing the productive potential of an entire generation.The situation has been even worse for youth living in lower-income countries.

Our today's guest is Father Orange, he will sing and share with us how the covid-19 pandemic affected his life.

COVID affected me, affected me. Covid affected me, affected  me

I don't know what I'm going to do, I'm homeless, without a home to sleep

I need some help for me to be okay

Covid entered me and entered the entire world

That's why I'm here singing like this

COVID affected me, affected me. Covid affected me, affected me

I'm here always pausing to fight but I'm not finding anything, only God knows the day that will give me something

I'm here all the time complaining, but I can't find anything I don't know when I'll find

COVID affected me, affected  me. Covid affected  me, affected  me

I want you to look at me, help me get out of this disgrace

So I always sing, COVID affected me, affected me. Covid affected me, affected me

This covid that is here with us is putting us down, leading us to bankruptcy

COVID affected  me, affected  me. Covid affected  me, affected me


After singing for us, Father Orange decided to share the impact of the covid-19 pandemic in his life.

Hello, my name is Orange father, I was impacted by the covid-19 pandemic. I am very down, I really need help.

Anyone who has anything please donate to help me.

“The pandemic is inflicting multiple shocks on young people. It is not only destroying their jobs and employment prospects, but also disrupting their education and training and having a serious impact on their mental well-being."

This is the first and the only Coronavirus show in Angola where the most ordinary citizens show their brilliant talents.

The heroes of the program are the most ordinary citizens - they share with the audience their songs, poems and real stories of how the Coronavirus pandemic affected their lives.

We launched the “Corona Voice show” campaign to provide a space for young women and men around Angola to share their views, experiences and initiatives.

FIND SOMEONE TO SPONSOR TODAY

Your sponsorship will help the most affected people by covid-19 to take the first step out of poverty.


Father Orange was with us in the beginning of the program. Do you remember him?

Click here to see his first interview: https://sofoniedala.blogspot.com/2020/12/corona-voice-angola-tok-show-with_6.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tell me about Sofonie Dala - entrepreneur philanthropist

Entrepreneur philanthropist Sofonie Dala, the founder of the digital startup "Talentos Multiplus," emerges as a beacon of innovati...