Translate

Tuesday 27 October 2020

Girls back to school after lockdowns - Angola. Campaign with Sofonie Dala. Don't miss it! Webisode 8

Many girls may not go back to school even after lockdowns 
Containment measures against the virus, which included closing schools, exposed many girls to risky sexual behaviours in the community.


Finally, schools are reopening in Angola. We want to know how are things going inside the school.
Our today's guest is Martis, she will share with us what she observed and what are the measures that her school created to prevent the spread of covid-19. 


Hello guys!  My name is Martis Esteita, I am 21 years old studying in the 12th grade, I am from the province of Uige, Angola.
The Covid-19 pandemic has affected me a lot as a student, because I was unable to interact with my teachers and colleagues.
Schools finally reopened, I am feeling very happy with the new start.
The measures that the Angolan government has created to prevent coronavirus disease are, the construction of lavatories to wash our hands, the distribution of facial masks and alcohol gel.
I am very happy with the new start and I'm really enjoying it.

Kutondele as it says in my mother tongue language, thank you!


Schools are an important part of the infrastructure of communities, as they provide safe, supportive learning environments for students, employ teachers and other staff, and enable parents, guardians, and caregivers to work.


Don't miss this opportunity to bring girls back to school. Join us! 
Share your experiences learning/teaching during the school closures & the projects or initiatives you've launched to get girls back to school post #COVID19 in your local communities. 
Visit my new channel to see all the activities https://she-leads.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tell me about Sofonie Dala - entrepreneur philanthropist

Entrepreneur philanthropist Sofonie Dala, the founder of the digital startup "Talentos Multiplus," emerges as a beacon of innovati...