Translate

Monday 9 November 2020

Girls Back to school after lockdowns. Camapaign with Sofonie Dala. Today we will sing for you. Don't miss it! Webisode 21

Longing for you in this quarantine!

''A song from my heart.''

Schools in Angola, recently opened their doors for in-person learning, however more than 100 had no conditions for the resumption of classes in Luanda.



By coincidence, our today's guest studies in one of those schools. Her school didn't create safe conditions for learning during this covid-19 pandemic.

''My school is not safe'', claimed a 15 year old Dorothea. However after a short interview she decided to sing a beautiful song for all of us!

Ladies and gentlemen, meet our singer Dorothea with the song '' longing for you in this quarantine''.


Interview

1. Introduction
Hello! My name is Doroteia Dala, I am 15 years old and I am a 9th grader.

2. How has covid - 19 affected your student life?
As a student the coronavirus affected me in several ways, my teachers stopped giving me knowledge, I was missing going out and I also was missing a lot of people (friends and family).

3. Now that schools have reopened, have you gone back to school?
Yes, I went back to study. 

4. Has your school distributed any biosecurity materials?
No, my school did not distribute any bio-security material.

5. What are the prevention measures against covid - 19 you saw that the government / school created to ensure your safety? 
Nothing. So far, my school didn't create any security measures to prevent students. Unfortunately there is no safe learning environment at school.

6. How do you feel? Are you enjoying going to class?
I'm not happy at all. Preventive measures are not being followed. My school did not create safe conditions to study.

Schools are more than a place for kids to learn.They should be safe places for children to be while their parents are working.
Teachers must work hard to make sure their schools are as safe as possible while open.

Going to school with safeguards in place helps protect students and lowers their chances of getting the virus. These include:

- washing hands and cleaning surfaces often;
- wearing masks or cloth face coverings;
- keeping kids spaced apart;
- staggered schedules;
- grouping the same students and teachers together throughout the school day.


Don't miss this opportunity to bring girls back to school. Join us!

Share your experiences learning / teaching during the school closures & the projects or initiatives you've launched to get girls back to school post # COVID19 in your local communities.
Visit my new channel to see all the activities https://she-leads.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tell me about Sofonie Dala - entrepreneur philanthropist

Entrepreneur philanthropist Sofonie Dala, the founder of the digital startup "Talentos Multiplus," emerges as a beacon of innovati...