Translate

Tuesday 3 November 2020

Back to school after lockdown. Campaign with Sofonie Dala. Don't miss it! Webisode 15

Students may repeat a grade due to COVID-19 school closures.



Over 6 months millions of students were left without learning. Most of them do not have home internet access or a suitable device to access online content, as a result thousands of students like Francisco may repeat the grade. 

Today we are doing something different, we invited a boy. He will share with us his worries and challenges caused by covid-19 pandemic. 


1. Introduction

Good afternoon, my name is Francisco Venancio, I am 14 years old studying in the 6th grade.

2. How has covid - 19 affected your student life?

The Covid-19 pandemic affected me in an unpleasant way, I was not prepared. I was informed that if I fail and do not get the certificate I will repeat the same grade. I don't want to repeat, I am very worried about this situation.

3. Now that schools have reopened, have you gone back to school?
Classes started thank God, I went back to study.

4. Has your school distributed any biosecurity materials?
Unfortunately my school did not distribute any biosafety material to students, we bring our own alcohol gel and masks, we only have the school guard with a thermometer to measure our temperature and they also made a division of desks.

5. What are the prevention measures against covid - 19 you saw that the government / school created to ensure your safety?

Always wash and disinfect hands, do not touch popular places such as handrails, pedestrian irons, have no physical contact with colleagues and also do not share personal things.

6. How do you feel? Are you enjoying going to class?

Thank God, I'm happy to go back to school. I am not afraid of this pandemic, I am sure that the way I take care of myself I will not catch the virus and I also do not want any of my colleagues to get sick.



Don't miss this opportunity to bring girls back to school. Join us!

Share your experiences learning / teaching during the school closures & the projects or initiatives you've launched to get girls back to school post # COVID19 in your local communities.
Visit my new channel to see all the activities https://she-leads.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tell me about Sofonie Dala - entrepreneur philanthropist

Entrepreneur philanthropist Sofonie Dala, the founder of the digital startup "Talentos Multiplus," emerges as a beacon of innovati...