Translate

Saturday 31 October 2020

Girls back to school after lockdowns - Campaign with Sofonie Dala. Don't miss it! Webisode 12

If you have a young child who is in primary school and who seems anxious about going back to school, try to talk to them as frequently as possible about school.


There are some young people who feel very anxious when school starts. These tend to be young people who experienced signs of anxiety prior to the coronavirus outbreak.

Our today's guest is Laura, she will share with us her experiences during covid-19 pandemic.



1. Introduction 

My name is Laurinda De Carvalho. I am 22 years old, studying Physical-Biological Sciences in the 12 grade.

2. How has covid - 19 affected your student life? 

Covid-19 affected me a lot because I stopped studying and doing other extracurricular activities, before the pandemic I was doing provincial trips but now everything is stuck.

3. Now that schools have reopened, have you gone back to school?

Now that the schools have reopened I am back to study, I am very happy because studying is better than staying at home doing nothing.

4. Has your school distributed any biosecurity materials?

My school didn't distribute any biosafety materials, we only have the school guard who measures our temperature daily, and we also have taps on the school's main gate and in the classroom to wash hands.

5. What are the prevention measures against covid - 19 you saw that the government/ school created to ensure your safety?

We must keep 1 meter of distance inside the classroom and must not have any kind of contact with colleagues such as kisses and hugs. I didn't see the government sending any biosecurity material to the school.

6. How do you feel? Are you enjoying going to class or you are scared?

I am really enjoying going to school, but of course I am also very scared since Covid-19 is a very dangerous and easily transmitted disease. I'm scared, I don't want to be sick.

Don't miss this opportunity to bring girls back to school. Join us! 

Share your experiences learning/teaching during the school closures & the projects or initiatives you've launched to get girls back to school post #COVID19 in your local communities. 
Visit my new channel to see all the activities https://she-leads.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tell me about Sofonie Dala - entrepreneur philanthropist

Entrepreneur philanthropist Sofonie Dala, the founder of the digital startup "Talentos Multiplus," emerges as a beacon of innovati...