Translate

Friday 16 April 2021

Alert ⚠ dangerous fugitives are apparently wanted

SICK ROBBER

A man without ethics 

THIS CRIMINAL IS STEALING AGAIN. WANTS TO SUPPORT HIS WORKER - ANOTHER THIEF BY MY ACCOUNT. PLAGIATORS

Go away criminal, such dishonest people I have never seen. He is sick mentally, spammer, envyous, steals my resourses and tries to monetize on me by lying, manipulating, decepting. Steals my finance to feed his girlsfriend another criminal from Angola, they both wear fake mask and together work hard to steal my finance. Shame


Keeps stealing from me, paparazzi, troublemaker, dirty stalker. Can someone tell this man that he is not welcome in my life and I do not want any kind of partnership with him and his staff?


Mdlongwa move out from here. We do not need you here. If you do not stop stealing my content and my financial resources you will spend the rest of yours days in jail.

GOOD PEOPLE IF YOU SEE THIS MAN PLEASE CALL THE POLICE. HE IS A THIEF.

I hereby denounce Mdlongwa and his staff for crimes of corruption, unfair labour practice, theft, manipulations defamation, syber crimes and for  sending fraudulent scams containing very dangerous viruses in order to steal money. 

Since 2019 this group of criminals have been causing me harm and financial losses, they stole many values from me and it was not addressed. 

In the midst of 2020, Mr. Mdlongwa with the help of fraudulent actions he managed to steal a large amount of money from the bank using fake ID. As he did not want to be caught with the big amount of money one part of this money he sent to teacher Mercy Mupavayenda. Now this woman decided that this money must belong to her. She does not have any right to pretend in any fund. 

They committed several crimes and keep repeating again and again. It is not being addressed. 

They must return everything that they stole from me. 



Dear all, I need help! 

My name is Sofonie Dala, I am the header and the exclusive owner of this blog.

Please note that the contents (including any attachments, videos, translations) are my hard work and I do not have any sponsors and partners that contributes or gives me money to keep my work going.

Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of my contents is strictly prohibited, and you should please notify the author immediately and then report it to the police.

The thief that made my blood boil! 


When I discovered that this woman since last year have been stealing all my contents and hard work, particularly 
1. Africa Educates Her Campaign seasons 1,2, 3 and 
2. Corona Voice Angola.
She have been claiming it as her own business, the message that I received from her just  made my blood boil. I just knew I had to take action. 
She never lived with me, never supported me morally, nor financially nor professionally. 

In the midst of last year, she and her boss Mdlongwa including all his staff, committed a crime and unfair labour practice against me, the stole my money and opportunities. Miss Mercy was paid to work with me but she never did that, she was working with another person, whatever crime her boss Mdlongwa was telling her to do, she was doing it. The problem is that she didn't know that the money she was working with belongs to me. Right now she is repeating the same crime. 




Now she goes there lying to people that she works with me in order to steal money. 

She is not working with me, she went there to build her personal life and be rich easily by others people account. 

Teacher Mercy I'm asking you to leave me alone, you don't work with me, stop using my name in order to take financial advantage. Stop going to Johnson Udom to ask for money because when you receive something, it is being stolen from me to give you. It's a crime. Find another way to please him and satisfy your desires. 
You need help and it was given to you, you asked for money once and we gave it to you, now you just started abusing, and causing harm to innocent people. You keep going again and again lying, manipulating and so on, in order to take financial advantage. Oh, shame. 

You already committed an excess of unfair labour practice against me. That's too much, have a little of shame and respect, you are behaving like an animal. 

When you were presenting my campaigns illegally you were caught telling sh*t about me behind my back, while you don't know me and never engaged with me, another day you were found stealing my earnings. 
If today you have a job in that organization it is the result of your manipulations, lies lies and dishonest actions by the part of people that helped you. 

Since the beginning of the year you have been asking them to give you things that belong to me. Understand that you pretending on things that belong to another person. You are receiving it in a very dirty and dishonest way. You are committing repetitive crimes and it must be addressed. 

Since you arrived my progress stopped, stop putting obstacles on my way. I don't want to work with dishonest people that have been causing me harm. You all are dead for me, stay the in the past. You committed a crime with the intention to cause harm and it was not addressed. 
Stop, go away. This time you have gone too far. 

Look at the messages that I received from her when I discovered about her malicious intentions, lies and manipulations. 
It's clear that her main objective is to steal money, she is not there to work with. She thought that people will never know about the truth. 


7




 But what does she want? Money from illicities activities. She has been working with my money even so has the courage to cause me harm.

From Friday to Sunday was designing a crime and on Monday she committed a crime. After that went to create a new partnerships with her colleague Mr. Mdlongwa and other many people with the stolen money that she recently received, just to cause drama and trouble.

I'm done with her meddling interferences in my life.

Can someone tell her that the money she uses to do her duties is mine? 

Covers herself behind Mr. Udom another corrupt from Togo who thinks that money can solve everything, does things without thinking on the consequences and keeps all these dishonest people near to him. Works closely with Mdlongwa and  a very hertless thief who designs a snister plot to cause fatalities.


Keeps telling beautiful lies to people's ears, presenting attractive projects involving scholarships organized by a group of  pastors with the main objective of taking financial advantages and steal money, giving fake and very high prices. 

Puts pressure and emotionally blackmails people to in order to earn pity.
She dreams to receive a large amount of money that does not belong to her. Thieves. Keeps coming again and again. 

Mercy Mupa must return the stolen money that she has received. 

She tries to reach the laurels of victory in an illegal, dishonest and dirty way, stepping on somebody else. Lies and manipulates people to take financial advantage.

She is not the only one, there is a network of malicious and criminal people who do this, some are in South Africa with few collaborators in Togo. Group of vipers and snakes.

Specially her colleague Mr. Mdlongwa highly dangerous criminal, a hacker that have been stealing and keeping a lot of money, does not pay debts and sends fraudulent scams containing very dangerous virus. Fed up with this scamer and his staff , DEMON. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I CAN DO FOR THESE PEOPLE TO LEAVE ME ALONE.

They are so deceiptiful people, manipulators and speak a lot of rubbish.

Is there anyone powerful to eliminate these people from my path? They are delaying my progress.

THIS WOMAN HAS BEEN STEALING MY CONTENT AND MY HARD WORK, MAKES MONEY BEHIND MY BACK (EATS AND DRINKS BY MY ACCOUNT), AFTER LIES TO PEOPLE THAT SHE IS THE ORGANIZER. SHE IS IN SOUTH AFRICA IF YOU SEE HER PLEASE CALL THE POLICE 🚨 ⚠️

To those people that have been doing such nasty work:

I hereby ask you on this day, February 16, 2021, to cease and desist use of any and all text, videos, graphics, and phrases that were taken from my website. 

 If you do not make such a response, don't stop stealing my property and claiming it as yours, I will be forced to take legal action against you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Tell me about Sofonie Dala - entrepreneur philanthropist

Entrepreneur philanthropist Sofonie Dala, the founder of the digital startup "Talentos Multiplus," emerges as a beacon of innovati...